My client is a global leader in the construction and development industry and they are seeking a Mandarin speaking Senior Customer Service Manager to join the team in ensuring the customer is receiving a world class service from exchange through to post completion of their properties. They are seeking a Mandarin speaking experienced and passionate customer experience professional who is excellent at building relationships externally and internally and possess outstanding problem solving skills. This role will entail managment of a team of customer service managers so prior experience of managing a team is required.
- Management, training and development of custoemr service managers in team
- Ensure an efficient pro-active service is provided to the customers, from reservation through to completion.
- Ensure compliance with Customer Service Department processes, procedures and reporting.
- Make sure that the properties are ready for Director sign off and are defect free prior to notice being served.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships both internally and externally to form mutually beneficial relationships whilst developing skills to manage expectations.
- Uphold organisations brand and assist in delivery of a quality product leading to positive customer satisfaction throughout.
- Attend Customer Experience meetings as and when required in order to acquire first-hand information and guidance from the build team.
- Maintain all customer information, keeping records up to date
- Meet customers for site visits and advise customers of their selections of purchaser extras and interior selections. Liaise with the construction team on these items.
- Investigate and arrange personalised handover gifts for purchasers.
- Support with the handover process and ensure complete customer satisfaction and providing home demonstrations with the purchaser.
- Arrange completion of any items which may arise from demonstration or handovers.
- Carry out inspections and follow up on any works required to the property.
- Review, investigate and complete any issues which may arise from customer contact and communicate to all within an agreed timescale.
- Assist with the end of defects inspections and record any items which are discussed.
- Attend and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors as required.
- Manage any defects of the customers property through out the warrantee period ensuring works are completed to high standard
- Fluent Mandarin verbal and written
- Highly experienced in delivering exceptional customer service
- Team Management experience proven track record or training and developing staff
- Excellent relationship development skills
- Highly organised and can work to deadlines
- Experience in the construction or property market would be advantagous
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'