Senior Customer Service Executive - £23,000 - Bournemouth
Senior Customer Service Executive required for our prestigious company based in Bournemouth on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis. You will be responsible for the daily management of customer accounts and managing customer relationships to drive the growth of the business.
- Ownership of customer accounts from an order prospective.
- Daily customer management ensuring growth within the company.
- Collaboration with customers and the commercial team.
- Resolve any order related issues.
- Manage a significant workload with great attention to detail.
- Management of customer claims.
- Daily/weekly team meetings.
- Daily order report management.
- Liaise with PD/Transport.
- Manage relationships with internal customers
- Cover for colleagues during absence and holidays.
- Meet weekly and month KPI's.
Skills and Requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Good communication skills
- Able to develop relationships internally as well as externally.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office literacy is required and experience with SAP is a benefit.
If you are interested in the role please send your application, alternatively contact Hannah Darby atBond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer service
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer service consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'