REED are proud to represent an employer which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts to 950+ employees in their Brno headquarters in just a few years. They have customers across the globe and are currently looking for new talent for their customer service department. This vacancy is in a senior team of consultants.
The culture is multinational, vibrant and informal with a few dogs around (offices are dog-friendly). Get friends from different parts of the world and experiences you will cherish for the rest of your life!
The team works 12 hour shifts, the pattern is: 3 days ON, 3 days OFF, 2 weeks of day shifts, 2 weeks of night shifts. Extra hours resulting from this pattern will be compensated to you by an additional day off every few weeks so that on average you will work 40 hours/week.
What will you do?
• Respond to travellers’ queries about their journey via phone and chat.
• Communicate with airlines and accommodation providers.
• Resolve cases related to the guarantee policy.
We are looking for:
• Excellent French OR Italian OR Spanish and English (min C1)
• Customer oriented enthusiasts who are eager to learn new things
• Experience in customer support or a similar customer facing role
• Candidates who are not allergic to dogs
• Candidates who are eligible to work in the Czech Republic without a visa/work permit.
What does our client offer?
• Free refreshments (beverages, fruit)
• Meal allowance (Sodexo card)
• Company canteen + one breakfast from the company for free every month
• Annual flight discounts
• Flexible Benefits Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
• Free English classes
• In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
• Multisport card for free!
• Exciting team building events and parties
• Discounted VIP Medical Care option
• Progression opportunities as early as 6 months after joining
• Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
• Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
• Dog friendly environment (every day is "Bring your pet to work" day there)
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 12 hour shifts, the pattern is: 3 days ON, 3 days OFF, 2 weeks of day shifts, 2 weeks of night shifts. Extra hours resulting from this pattern will be compenstated to you by an additional day off every few weeks.
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews + language test
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'