Senior Customer Service Advisor
Do you wish to further develop your customer service skills within a leading organisation? Are you ready to move forward in your customer service career? This role will be paying £19,860 and will be located in the centre of Liverpool
This company looks at "how" goals are achieved rather than "what" is achieved, which shows how important it is to implement excellent customer service towards clients.
Hours: 35 hours a week on a rotational pattern. Monday to Sunday, 7am - 11pm
Buying a home is a life-changing decision, as a Senior Customer Service Advisor you'll explore customers' lives, their mortgage needs and eligibility before introducing them to a Mortgage Advisor. Combining a friendly, can-do, focused approach to customer service with strict compliance, you'll do everything you can to help customers go forward with confidence. In return, the company will help you to build your best career with the flexibility to work in a dynamic way that suits your life.
What will you be doing?
* You'll meet individual customer needs and achieve allocated goals
* You'll ensure that customers receive an exceptional service by addressing customer solutions and transactional processing requirements
* You'll Ensure the achievement of overall Shared Services goals by identifying complex and non-standard customer requirements, as well as other opportunities, and referring these to appropriate colleagues
* You will build relationships across the local community to ensure that the organisation is sensitive to the community's needs and recognized as an active contributor to it
* You will use your own initiative to monitor your performance and develop the knowledge and skills that you need to be the best you can be
What we're looking for:
* Experience in a customer-facing role
* A genuine interest in the customer
* The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent service and case ownership
* The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
* Someone who has worked in a customer facing role, with evidence of exceeding customer expectations
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
* Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
The Wavertree Park site has recently been renovated into a modern contact centre, offering a warm and friendly environment. You will have access to their on-site staff canteen. The Wavertree Park train station is within walking distance from the site and there are bus links into the Technology Park.
Everything they do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how they measure and reward the performance of their colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
They aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to their vision and goals.
Their customers are unique. The same goes for their colleagues. That's why at they offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'