Our client, a prestigious financial services company based in Leeds City Centre is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team!
With an extensive list of benefits, alongside working with a fantastic and sociable team and lots of opportunity for career progression, this is the perfect role for someone looking to make the career move they’ve been looking for!
Full training for this role is provided - you will be set up to succeed.
So, what does the successful Senior Customer Service Advisor need?
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a call centre environment, preferably within finance
- Educated to GCSE level with a A-C in Maths & English
- Excellent communication skills by both phone and email
- A confident approach on the phone
- An empathetic and patient attitude
Your role as a Senior Customer Service Advisor will involve:
Working for a large financial services company who provides direct and third-party finance with some of the leading retail and motor brands, you will be contacting customers who have missed payments on their loans in order to find a financial solution for the customer. You will need to:
- Provide exemplary levels of customer service on every call
- Discuss options with customers in order to provide a supportive solution to their current financial situation
- Take your time on each call - this is about customer care and consideration
- Helping to bring the customer to a solution that financially benefits them
- Providing financial support and advice if and where possible
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Senior Customer Service Advisor role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job