Senior Customer Service Advisor - Sales
We have a great opportunity for a proactive Senior Customer Service Advisor-Sales to join our team at Jewson, based in Largs. This role is 7:30-17:00 Monday-Friday and every other Saturday 8:00-12:00. The purpose of this role is to maximise profitability through building successful working relationships with customers, colleagues, and suppliers delivering excellent customer service whilst maintaining a safe environment that is in line with company policies and procedures.
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our 'customer first' approach. If you enjoy working with people and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- GCSEs (Or equivalent)-Maths & English
- Experience in a sales/customer focussed role
- A basic understanding of the market and product knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- IT literate
What will your responsibilities include?
(but not limited to…)
- Maximising customer interactions to support achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling relevant products offering specific product advice
- Realising full potential of all customer interactions and build strong, effective relationships with customers and suppliers, managing feedback accordingly
- Following plans to continuously improve customer experience
- Understanding local market issues and communicate to Manager to support sales growth plans
- Deliver key KPIs for your branch
What will you get in return?
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Access to 100's of high street and leisure discounts, as well as a state of the art rewards system
- As part of Jewson, you're automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance scheme.
- Plus, plenty more!
Are Jewson and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
We're working hard to be, and we're keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Do you want to make the world a better home?
Our purpose at Saint-Gobain is to Make the world a better home. Our purpose sets the course for our common future. Together with and for our customers, we design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions that have a positive impact on everyone's life and provide well-being, quality of life and performance, while caring for the planet. If you want to join a company that cares about making the world a better home - then please apply, we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'