Senior Customer Service Advisor - Sales
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our 'customer first' approach. If you enjoy working with people, you're a good listener and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this Customer Service Advisor (Sales) could be a great opportunity for you.
This Customer Service Advisor (Sales) role is working in our Jewson Branch in Margate. Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 branches.
What will I be doing in this role?
The Customer Service Advisor role is one the most important roles within the branch network. Based within the store, you will be the 'face' of the branch and will maximise profitability through building successful working relationships with customers, colleagues, and suppliers delivering excellent customer service.
Key day to day duties include:
- Serving customers both face to face and over the phone - providing outstanding levels of customer service ensuring all customer orders are fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Maximising all customer interactions by upselling and cross selling relevant products
- Realising full potential of all customer interactions and build strong, effective relationships with customers and suppliers, managing feedback accordingly
- Complete stock-take activities and maintaining appropriate housekeeping procedures to maintain a clean, safe and tidy working environment
What skills are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; this means that we are open to applications from all Saint-Gobain businesses and would welcome you to apply if you can demonstrate the following key skills:
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- A positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
- The ability to work with and learn digital systems
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Please note that product and system training can be provided where applicants may lack this knowledge. We encourage applications from all background if you can demonstrate the skills highlighted.
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'