Do you wish to further develop your customer service skills in the industry of Finance within a leading organisation? Are you ready to move forward in your customer service career or would you like to transfer your current skill set to a customer focused role within a leading bank? This role is paying £19,665 and is Located in Liverpool.
I am looking for customer service professionals to join a leading bank.
Hours - 35 hours a week. 8 Hour shift pattern between 12pm - 11pm, Monday - Sunday
Salary - £19,665
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Benefits
* Great Office Culture
* Opportunities for progression
Whilst working for this leading financial company you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
* Taking ownership of customer enquiries and responding to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Communicating professionally and regularly with leadership and peers.
* Building rapport with customers to resolve service issues and customer queries.
* Answering incoming calls from customers and prospects providing product information.
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A genuine passion for delivering excellent experiences to customers with high expectations of services
* The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put customers first
* Excellent communication
The Next Steps
* On your application we will ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience
* Online assessment: you will be contacted via phone or email and sent a SHL test consisting of Numerical and verbal reasoning.
* If you pass this test, you will be submitted for a face to face interview
* Prior to the face to face interview we will help prepare you over the phone
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including DBS and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks. :
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- "customer service"