The aim of this role is to act as first point of escalation for complex customer enquiries, where customer enquiries cannot be resolved at the initial point of contact by Customer Services Advisors.
To assist in the training, coaching and mentoring of the Customer Services Advisor in all aspects of their work and daily tasks.
To support and assist the Customer Service Team Leader to ensure the objectives of the BPS Customer Services Team are maintained.
• To carry out the principle duties as detailed in the Customer Services Advisor
• Handling complex customer queries via telephone or mail.
• Updating and maintaining Events, liaising with Team Leader to ensure correct controls are in place.
• Produce Monthly Management Reports.
• Attend weekly service calls with Custodian and escalate any issues to Customer Services Team Leader.
• Monthly Rebalance of all strategies
• Previous experience in a Customer Service role (minimum 2 years) within the financial and/or investment Sector.
• It would be beneficial if you have completed IAQ or IOC – Level 3 or equivalent
For more information, please your email you CV to lynn,firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job