Jenson Fisher are working with our exclusive Dundee based client, to recruit an experienced and established Senior Customer Service Administrator within a busy and growing business.
The role will involve being the first line of support for a large customer base and providing top quality customer service, ensuring all issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Day to day duties will include:
- Taking a large volume of incoming calls, ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the bespoke system.
- Ensuring faults/issues are correctly logged and appropriate measures are then taken to resolve the issue.
- Liaising with field based engineers to ensure customer calls have a quick response and resolution.
- Providing supervisory cover in absence of management and ensuring team members are hitting KPI's etc..
- Providing support administration for the wider department.
The role is with an established team and with a business that is growing year on year. The role is a working pattern based Monday to Friday, but will occasionally require additional hours outwith, so flexibility will be required.
The company are coming into a very busy period and are ideally looking for someone to start with them as soon as possible, so having a flexible notice period would also be an advantage.
If you believe you have the above mentioned skill set and are keen to find out more, please do not hesitate to get in touch today at our Dundee office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'