Senior Customer Relations Manager 3380-097
Senior oversight of key Customer Relations functions including Complaint Operations, FOS, QA and Executive Complaints to ensure delivery of first class service to BrightHouse customers. The Senior Customer Relations Manager should ensure that all departmental KPIs are being met with a particular focus on qualitative measures and resource management. They should ensure that all relevant coaching and feedback is delivered enabling continuous improvement of managers and advisors.
The Senior Customer Relations Manager should also support the Head of Complaints in the delivery of complaints strategic and tactical objectives driving continuous improvement across the business.
- Ensuring all customer requests are managed in line with BrightHouse guidelines and meet our regulatory obligations
- Acting as an escalation point for customer complaints
- Supporting continuous improvement for our customers through identification of issues and taking proactive actions to resolve recurring problems
- Challenge existing processes and procedures to ensure that excellent customer service is delivered to customers
- Recruitment and onboarding of management team
- Dissemination of strategic plan across the department, setting strategic objectives & ensuring adherence to department targets and measures
- Taking responsibility for key risk areas and monitoring of controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff adhere to relevant legislation and that every customer is dealt with fairly in accordance with policies and procedures and within FCA principles and guidelines (TCF)
- Adherence to all HR guidelines e.g. performance of regular, documented 121s, return to work interviews etc.
- Ensuring that effective resource planning is in place across the department
- Motivation of team and colleagues, maintaining positive morale and a good working environment
- Celebrating success and recognising good performance as well as the ability to tackle and manage under performance
Regulatory & Process
- Displaying an expert knowledge of all regulatory guidelines including DISP (FCA Dispute Management Protocols) and CONC (Consumer Credit) and acting as the conduit of any changes or updates of these guidelines to your team
- Delivery and reporting of team performance against agreed objectives and KPIs
- Keeping abreast of industry and service best practice with a view to improving BrightHouse processing & management of the customer experience
- Displaying an appetite for continuous development
- Actively seek improvement and own personal development, and attend all learning interventions as agreed with line manager
- Act as a role model by demonstrating the BrightHouse values in the day to day operations of the department
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities that will benefit the company
- Be aware of and follow the organisation's policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
- Previous 2 years' experience in a customer facing people management role
- Complaints Handling experience
- Management experience in a regulated business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence when coaching and from time to time presenting to colleagues
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise team and personal workload
- Able to develop positive working relationships internally and externally
- Displays energy and enthusiasm
- Good working knowledge of DPA, Treating Customers Fairly and DISP.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'