Senior Customer Operations Manager/Contact Centre (Financial Services)
Salary: £65,000k + Excellent Bonus and benefits package
My client is a leading UK financial services provider, with a large UK customer base, they operate within an FCA regulated market are seeking a Customer Service Delivery Manager to manage their large 250+ FTE
- A highly experience senior customer services professional, with evidence of delivery management in a multi-channel environment (preferably Financial Services) and who can confidently engage with and 'add value' at a senior manager level
- Experience in managing customer service managers/team leader and various support functions
- Previous experience of managing large scale operational environments
- Previous experience of working within a highly-regulated environment and/or the ability to demonstrate an understanding of Financial Regulatory Bodies (including FCA and PRA) approach to regulation and the considerations required to take within the business surrounding Conduct Risk and TCF
- Evidenced delivery of material improvements in Customer Experience & Service metrics in a highly-regulated environment
- Knowledge of all regulatory requirements for customer contact management and complaint handling
Can demonstrate a high level of understanding of resource planning, being able to interpret resource plans and drive change Analytical capabilities with an ability to make effective, timely decisions and empower others to do so within clear accountability frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate where role model behaviours and natural coaching style has impacted positively business results
- Ability to demonstrate strong business commercial awareness
- A forward thinker, strategic with the ability to see the big picture
- A persuasive personality who builds lasting relationships, influence at all levels and wins people over
- Proven leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills
Proven communication and team building skills
- Ability to act in an open and honest manner in all communication and lead by example by appreciating, valuing and taking into consideration peoples’ diverse needs.
- Ability to act with integrity and uphold personal and professional ethics and values.
- Ability to provide our customers with the best possible outcome through demonstrating a customer focused approach to the way you work.
- Commercial acumen - justifying investment
If you feel you have the relevant experience to apply for job and can lead by example and inspire, influence and energise others around new opportunities then please apply today.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Management
- Financial Services