You're working in a customer service role currently but are now looking for your next step. You are an experienced and proactive individual with a track record of providing excellent customer service.
If you are wanting to get more involved with leading a team, we've a great opportunity for you to develop your existing skills.
This role is in our busy Customer Experience team who deal with all our inbound calls, this could be pre sales, after sales or anything in-between! We aim for each interaction to be first class as we are the first point of contact for customers and each call must be seen through to resolution.
You are confident and happy with coaching others and leading the way for a team with your experience. You are able to coordinate work activities for a team and offer advice with any issues your team members might need assistance with. When the department Head is absent, you will covering tasks such as running reports and controlling Key Performance and Quality Indicators to ensure targets are met.
Day to day, you will get involved in the following things;
- Process orders from UK Key Customers, developing a customer partnership to pro-actively promote our services, including cross sell and up-sell of our products.
- Actively encourage the efficient flow of communication with other departments Internal Customers, External Customers and others
- Develop a strong knowledge of our product range and stay up-to- date with new products and features.
- Deliver KPIs, KQIs /Best Practice initiatives.
- Attend Customer Experience Steering Committee weekly meetings.
- Manage orders through our systems, ensuring they are processed efficiently, accurately and delivered on time.
- Actively communicate with Customers, so they are aware of their orders status'
- Ensure that complaints are completed within a reasonable time scale based on the Service Level Agreement.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, providing process breakdown
The package we are offering includes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance after qualifying period
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Health cash plan
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme.
If you feel like your current role isn't giving you the opportunities and challenges you would like, apply and we will be in touch!
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Telephone Manner
- KPI Reports
- Team Mentoring