Senior Customer Account Representatives - 66831 & 66823
The Customer Account Representative is the first point of contact for many of our customers. They are responsible for delivering a world-class service and support the business by responding to customer enquiries, updating the business systems, collaborating internally to prepare and deliver quotations, and joining with the planning team to accurately forecast demand. The Customer Account Representative will serve as the primary interface responsible for ensuring the most efficient and positive relationship with our customers, while enabling level-loading of production and expeditious resolution of customer assertions. The role will support the teams Senior Customer Account Representatives and report into the Manager, Customer Accounts for a specified product group.
- The Customer Account Representative is responsible for receiving, reviewing, and entering purchase orders into the enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Raising quotes and customer documentation, prioritizing workload to ensure the customer receives an excellent service at all times.
- Respond to various customer emails and phone calls to manage their orders and enquiries; the Customer Account Representative will serve as the primary point of contact by customers' buyers and supply chain personnel.
- Coordinate site visits to our facilities and set-up customer meetings as required.
- Refer any pricing queries to the Senior Customer Account Representative and/or the Commercial functions to ensure accurate pricing is applied.
- Track and reconcile internal and external customer score cards, which includes verification of the metrics by which we are judged.
- Produce costing sheets in collaboration with colleagues from Procurement, Demand Planning and Manufacturing departments as required in order to produce accurate quotes.
- Use SAP (or equivalent ERP system) product recognition to identify runner/repeater parts and what can be sold to the customer, as well as checking lead times. For any stranger/alien parts raise the relevant enquiry process.
- Upon receipt of orders for "out-of-production" products, gather the information necessary to prepare a quotation, which includes pricing, production lead time and terms and conditions.
- Deliver quotations to customers and coordinate with various functional leaders to ensure questions are answered until the order is received or the opportunity is closed as lost
- Monitor and actively manage customer portals to ensure prices, quantities, lead times and contract terms are acceptable in accordance with authority delegated by appropriate functional leaders (i.e., Finance, Commercial, and Operations)
- Utilize business systems, including CRM, portal management and work flow tools, to expedite the process of receiving, reviewing, responding and booking orders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'