Senior CT Radiographer Mobiles
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. Our fleet of mobile solutions offers advanced diagnostic capabilities in the community within easy reach of patients.
We are looking for a Senior CT Radiographer to join our mobiles division in the South of England! This is a full-time role working 36 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, split across 3 x 12-hour shifts. As a Senior Radiographer in our South mobiles CT team you are eligible for a company car or car allowance.
What is the overall purpose of the job?
As a Senior CT Radiographer with InHealth, you will deliver a professional and efficient service, working alongside your colleagues in our dynamic and fast-paced sites. As an integral part of our clinical team, your skills as a Radiographer help us to deliver on our vision to make healthcare better.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Carry out CT imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for CT scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Perform triage functions of referrals as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Demonstrate safe, effective practice in line with policies and procedures
- Maintain professional competencies and CPD
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Previous experience of CT scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week
What can we offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: travel, eating out, technology, fashion, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'