Senior CRO Executive (Multiple roles available)
Location: Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle / London / Edinburgh (Hybrid WFH options)
Salary: £28k - £40k
Sector: Market Research
Providing fully bespoke actionable insights and data intelligence to a wide array of household named clients situated across not only the UK but also the globe, the business we are recruiting on behalf of is an internationally known tech enterprise made of 40,000 experts that are all aligned in their passion to be the best.
With the brand growing from strength-to-strength year on year, they're now firmly cemented as one of the UK’s largest GA360 resellers. In line with this increase, the business is looking to further its hold over the digital landscape with the addition of a UX and CRO expert that will work alongside them and their top-rated household-named clients.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
Positioned within an inclusive workspace that welcomes and promotes new ideas, you’ll need to possess prior experience managing CRO strategies and conducting A/B tests within a similar tech-driven environment.
In addition, you’ll also possess:
- Prior background in using web analytics tools (Google/Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with either or all of the following: website management, eCommerce trading, content creation or lead generation
- Basic understanding of UX design principles
- Certified training courses available on UX
- Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
- Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
- Flexible working environment
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
- Pension contributions
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
- Mentorship programs
- Competitive maternity, paternity, and shared leave policies
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part to the position on offer, with the business making note of their continual dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productive but also professional wellbeing.
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- Lead Generation
- Google Analytics
- User Experience
- website management
- Adobe analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'