Since 2003, my clients have enjoyed creating a different kind of international property company, one that challenges the norm. We occupy our own unique space in the world of property, design & finance.
Property developers value their insight, investors value their expertise, property agents value their reach and they value the impact they have on these people and their life-changing property, investment and lifestyle decisions.
As CRM system administrator you will be responsible for leading the management of our CRM system, Propertybase supporting the development and implementing it as a focal point for the delivery of membership management through the entire member life-cycle. You will also be asked to extend the use of the system to encompass other key business applications and 3rd party software to help us grow faster and execute better. You will act as the the internal champion and coordinator for the company’s CRM requirements, integrations, reporting and dashboard creation as well as ensuring elements are working as intended and operational. You will also be looking after other system and data management requirements internally in the business such as the Propertybase marketing automation integration and maintenance, data publishing to portals and partners as well as our email platform integrated with Propertybase.
Your focus will be to provide support to end users addressing functional issues, reporting processes, training and data integrity. As part of the sales operations team you will drive sales and marketing performance and add value in the business; ensuring our migration from Propertybase to the newer Propertybase Lightning CRM system is seamless, improving business capability and operational performance. You will be implementing activity to achieve and drive the the client's activity goals as well as dashboard creation, reporting and opportunity management principles. As an advanced MS Excel user, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate data is maintained, extracted, analysed and translated in a meaningful way to up to 30 users. You will need good communication skills to work with business stakeholders and end-users to improve effective utilisation and ultimately sales performance.
- Act as the system administrator lead and internal champion for the CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools.
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organisation, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the sales team.
- Own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with the system's users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM being fully integrated to the business to automate tasks currently done manually
- Increase the utilisation of the CRM user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond on to other team members’ request.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilise the system, implementing how to guides, resolving issues and interfacing with external support as required.
- Working with the team to plan & implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data coordination.
- Prior experience using a Salesforce based CRM is a must - ideally Propertybase
- Experienced in leading the delivery of CRM implementations, managing projects from pre-sales to completion
- Proven ability to develop clear understanding of stakeholders’ needs and the capability to incorporate them into processes and solutions
- Demonstrable advanced MS Excel skills
- Business process and requirements gathering experience
- Effective change facilitator who thinks innovatively and acts decisively around process improvements & efficiency, adapting positively to challenges
- Excellent attention to details with the ability to work methodically and to deadlines
- Ability to configure, create dashboards and reports as well as managing user settings including hierarchy management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, persuade and encourage
- Flexible & adaptable to varying needs, with ability to prioritise tasks & workload
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication. Any additional European languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job