The Senior CRM Executive responsibilities include the conception, implementation and analysis of CRM campaigns and CRM activities to deliver the Cross Brand Marketing strategy. You will ensure that all CRM campaigns are successfully launched and run, whilst monitoring the number of new FTD’s and player turnover. You will work to ensure all campaigns are in line with business strategy and budgets.
Within this role you will work with key stakeholders across all the sport brands across the Ladbrokes Coral Group including Brand, Acquisition, Sport Operations, VIP, BI and Product.
You will work to acquire and incentivise, develop and increase our player’s game play across multiple brands within the Ladbrokes Coral Group, coordinating promotions, placements and
communications to achieve maximum reach and exposure in addition to achieving overall cross brand activations and performance targets.
- Working with Sports / Brand/ Operations teams to plan and deliver all Sport Cross brand CRM activity on a month by month basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Planning and optimizing Cross brand CRM strategies across products, channels and communications by using Sales Force Audience and Journeys builder tool while analysing touch points to maximize commercial opportunities to improve campaign success
- Ensuring the customer selection segmentation aligns with the campaign objectives and department KPIs
- Managing all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications delivery throughout the customer lifecycle
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the Cross Brand CRM using Sales Force and/or any other CRM tool to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Responsible for ensuring that all Cross brand CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including monthly reporting, campaign reporting, and ROI to drive informed decision making of future of activity
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines and fully compliant with all regulatory and advertising guideline, ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team
- Align with Brand, BI, Creative and Product teams to execute campaigns effectively and within a short turnaround
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and team lead to continually develop the Cross brand strategy and apply a culture of test and learn.
- Become an ambassador for Cross brand and translate learnings and insights back to the relevant departments
- Act as a thought leader within the cross brand team, looking for areas of innovation and promotional evolution
- Establish and progress a process in which competitive research can be captured, documented and used as a rich insights tool for CRM
- Work closely with customer support and answer escalated support queries
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Strong time management skills
- Great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle
- Previous experience of working in a CRM team, ideally in the online gaming industry, is essential
- Ability to carry out a role within the team, as well as working independently to meet tight deadlines
- Good HTML/Dreamweaver knowledge essential
- Good knowledge of CRM communication channels and overall campaign Best Practice
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud user knowledge is an advantage
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook etc.) Very organised and with a strong work ethic
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Strategy