Senior CRM Salesforce Analyst
£39,667.00 - £50,644.00
E.ON is a global provider of specialised energy solutions. We work hard to make the best deals possible and provide energy solutions for our customers.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Analyst to join our CRM team. Here, you’ll be responsible for leading the development of Salesforce CRM Infrastructure across our Corporates, SME and Residential business areas. You’ll be an expert in Salesforce CRM, leading the business in exploiting its system capabilities and delivering significant business and customer value. You’ll also use your well-developed communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business in order to understand business CRM needs and recommend best practises.
- Developing Salesforce CRM, as part of project delivery and product development
- Define and shape deployment procedures for CRM system platforms across the business
- Drive continuous improvements in adoption and usage for Salesforce.com
- Manage the development and partner relationships to ensure optimal use of standard solutions and minimise the need for customisation
- Serve as technical and architecture lead on CRM projects
- Operate a Case Administration to provide system administration support for internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customised applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows
- Scoping requests to define change design, development, testing, and successful delivery
- Manage the relationships and expectations of key stakeholders on Salesforce projects and also those currently using the system
- Provide support to all Salesforce users throughout the business
- Support CRM Infrastructure Manager day to day and deputise during absence
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and business objectives, and innovate ways to meet goals successfully
- Comply with E.ON IT policies when making changes to the system
This is a great opportunity for a talented Analyst, experience in Salesforce, to drive their career in a market leading Energy Company.
- Graduate level or equivalent with subsequent demonstrable experience in CRM or prospect management.
- Significant demonstrable experience of leading successful CRM deployments, leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders including external service providers, sales managers and technical staff.
- Experience of SQL, databases and complex data analysis using Excel
o The role is based at Newstead Court, Annesley, Nottingham NG15 0DR
o Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
o For more information on reasonable adjustments please click here
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job