Senior CRM Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
My client is the UK's largest and most successful Leisure Company of its kind, with a portfolio of over 15 instantly recognisable and loved brands.
They pride themselves on not only the reputation of their brands performance, but also their brilliant reputation as an employer - a business that truly invest in its people and stands by their values.
It is no surprise that they are now looking to expand their marketing team, there is now an opportunity for an experienced CRM Manager to join this successful team.
In this role you will be play a pivotal part in driving the companies CRM strategy across multiple channels, including email, SMS and mobile apps.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of CRM campaigns against set targets, through email campaigns amongst many.
- Management of the CRM Campaign Executive and excellent working relationship with the CRM designers and brand marketing teams
- Work alongside the loyalty and database team to understand key opportunities across the entire customer comms cycle.
- Lead external CRM agency relationship, ensuring 'best-in-class CRM programme' is achieved through outstanding collaboration
- Driving force behind all CRM campaign innovation projects, working closely with brand stakeholders
- Budget management of all CRM campaign activity
Skills required for this role include:
- Commercial focus: strong commercial acumen & analytically minded
- Must have previous experience using email marketing and/or eCRM tools
- Should have experience in dealing with multiple internal stakeholders and external agencies
- I am looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail and dedication to producing great quality marketing campaigns
- Must be passionate about delivering great customer experiences
This is an ideal role for someone with a creative mind, a can doo attitude and an eye for detail, I am looking for someone who is passionate about creating connections between customers and brands.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch.