Senior CRM Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
This client is a rapidly growing online retailer with an ambitious growth target, a business that constantly supports and enchases positive change to ensure they are staying ahead of the curb across all platforms.
I am recruiting a Senior CRM Manager to work with their Marketing Director, eCommerce Manager and Brand Manager to develop and executive a CRM strategy to ensure this growth target in met.
A very collaborative and supportive team that will support decisions and recommends.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for executing the multi-channel CRM strategy for the business
- Liaise with the brand and design teams to produce high quality, on brand email communications
- With the support of others, improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel
- Produce high quality, on-brand weekly email campaigns through Silverpop.
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified with relevant degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar commercially focussed CRM role
- Strong understanding of database marketing principles and CRM online / offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Knowledge of Silverpop Engage as an ESP
- Regular copy writing/proofing/editing
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a business witnessing continued year on year growth.
Please get in touch for more details or