Senior CRM Manager - Global FinTech - London
My client is building a better way to share money around the world.
Their Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, bringing new customers and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Senior CRM Manager (reporting to the Head of Marketing), you'll be responsible for getting customers to use the services more often, using a range of marketing tactics and channels, and working in concert with other parts of the company.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns to key segments, to increase the frequency with which customers use the services and to reduce customer churn
- Manage relationships with external agencies and technology providers to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- Work with the Analytics team to measure rigorously the impact and financial return of their marketing campaigns; define and track relevant KPIs for customer engagement and retention
- Manage customer referrals programme (with a significant budget)
- Develop a deep understanding of their unique groups of customers and lead the way in sharing your insight with the rest of the company
- Work with Product and Customer Support teams to identify and implement improvements to service that will increase customer usage.
- Experience of managing CRM campaigns with a multi-country customer base
- Comfortable with hands-on/ sleeves-up execution of CRM campaigns (and familiar with standard CRM platforms, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
- Track record of managing CRM campaigns with significant and sustained positive results
- Experience managing CRM campaigns across e-mail, app and (nice to have) SMS channels
Nice to have:
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Experience building and scaling a CRM team
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of a European country
This is a superb opportunity for a talented CRM Manager to shape the online future of this brand, and to be part of this amazing success story.
Salary Package: to £60k with a Bonus and Share Options, Flexi-Time, Remote working opportunities.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Keywords: CRM, LTV, Activations, Retentions, GA, Google Analytics, email, marketing, data, insights, ecommerce, e-commerce, mobile, apps, iOS, SMS, android, degree, A/B, split testing, multivariate, multi-variant, salesforce, online marketing, digital marketing, global, international, fintech, financial, London, team, remittance, trading, exchange, foreign exchange, fx, transfers, money, permanent.
- CRM databases
- Lifetime Value
- Online Marketing