Here at Addison Lee we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers and we do this by serving over 10 million customers across London each year. All this is made possible due to the Marketing team who are responsible for delivering successful brand led campaigns month after month.
About The Role:
Having made some exciting acquisitions over the last few years, Addison Lee continues to grow at a rapid pace with a key focus on our Global presence and the continued success of the UK market. Having built a strong network of B2B customers across London we are now looking for a B2B CRM executive to join the marketing team focusing on delivering relevant, focused and engaging campaigns to our business customers.
With ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting time to join the CRM Team. Reporting directly to the Senior CRM Manager, you will support in delivering consistent and engaging communication to our B2B customers. You will also support the marketing team in delivering email, app notifications and SMS campaigns to enable booking conversions, reactivation and retention.
This role will suit a creative and analytical B2B CRM executive who is eager to make a difference and ready for a new and exciting challenge! As mentioned already, we do need the successful individual to have a proven track record in B2B CRM.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally gained within the B2B CRM arena
- Experience with B2B marketing and automated communication campaigns
- Previous experience with CRM Database Salesforce is a distinct advantage
- Experience using email service providers and working with marketing databases
- Creative copy writing skills with the ability to write for a targeted B2B audience
- A strong can do attitude with the ability to challenge stakeholders when needed
- You will possess strong excel skills coupled with being analytically minded
- B2B Marketing