Senior Data Planner - £55-70k - London
A leading CRM and data driven marketing agency is looking for a Senior Data Planner, to sit within their insight and data team.
I am looking for a real ambassador for all things data. As Senior Data Planner, you will be tasked with delivering data based insights, (turning them into meaningful stories) and strategically identifying new opportunities to deploy data creativity across the whole business.
I am looking for a passionate communicator, someone who can interact a captivate an audience whether large or small, while translating strategies in a friendly way.
As Senior Data Planner, you will be the data/CRM lead for a variety of accounts within the agency portfolio. You will work with Analytics, Client Services and the wider agency teams, to plan and deliver bespoke data strategies/solutions - driving the best results possible. You will utilise your data skills across a range of exciting data projects - including strategy planning, data capture strategy development, testing and management.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, minimum of five years' experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop social strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Data Planner/Data/Planner/customer insights/Senior Data Planner/ Strategies/Data Strategies
- Marketing Campaigns
- Strategic Planning
- Data Segmentation
- Data Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'