Senior CRM Consultant - Mobile Marketing
An exciting role has arisen within an expanding mobile marketing agency for a Senior CRM Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional talent to accelerate their career working with global household names and start-ups across sectors including Publishing, Travel, Gambling and Social Networking delivering a range of services including, ASO, UA and post-acquisition messaging strategies.
The role would suit someone with prior experience in ASO, CRM, UA and specific tools in push-notifications, in-app marketing and email-marketing campaigns
The CRM team helps clients increase the retention and conversion of their app’s users through omni-channel campaigns (main channels used: app & browser push notifications, emails, inbox and in-app messages). As the messaging capabilities are essential to CRM success, the team supports clients in selecting, integrating and using the right CRM system for them (including liaising with the client Product & Development teams). The team aims to provide analysis, strategy, preparation (liaising with Creative teams in particular), campaign & journeys implementation, reporting and optimisation.
- Build a strong relationship with your clients and imbed yourself as a key member of their team
- Project-manage initiatives and provide visibility on timelines and progress to your team and your client
- Analyse the client needs and customer behaviour to draw learnings and theories
- Build a CRM strategy and convey your vision to the client to get their buy-in
- Develop a communications plan
- Build specifications for your clients’ development teams
- Investigate and provide technical solutions to implementation challenges and troubleshoot issues
- QA CRM integration and liaise with your clients’ developers
- Writing creative briefs, liaising with creative teams (coordinators, designers, copywriters, translators)
- Writing or reviewing copy
- Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, inbox messages, browser push and email (amongst others!)
- Advising clients on the technical specification required to support CRM campaigns & journeys
- Setting-up or reviewing campaign mechanics across a range of CRM platforms
- Setting-up reports and analysing performance
- Monitoring email reputation and making recommendations
- Support the pre-sales process through material preparation, presentation delivery and pre-sales meetings.
You will receive direct and online training but will also be expected to search for information yourself on specific CRM platforms for instance. We expect you to have an advanced knowledge of CRM systems and quickly learn new CRM tools as and when necessary. From being a good CRM practitioner, we expect you to quickly become a mobile CRM expert, growing and sharing their knowledge with the team.
We want to bring to the team a well-rounded consultant, experienced in managing a heavy workload with pressing priorities, and in building relationships with stakeholders in various teams. As a large part of our work is based on data and on technology solutions, you must be analytical and have a keen interest in technology. You must be willing to take initiative and investigate data and technology challenges and perform well in a team environment. You will need to be both strategical and hands-on, able to look at the big picture and prioritise the activities with the highest return, as well as look at campaigns day-in and day-out and not make mistakes in their set-up.
- Degree with level 2.1 or above (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a B2C CRM position
- Experience managing push notifications and / or email campaigns
- Strong experience in data analytics, requesting, reviewing data, inferring results and drawing accurate & statistically sound conclusions
- Very strong communication skills
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Knowledge of HTML for emails
- Experience working with mobile apps
- Statistical modelling experience
- Experience with project management
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Applications
- Mobile Technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'