A Central London digital CRM agency is looking to appoint a couple of Senior CRM Communications Planners to their team, helping to support a couple of different clients across sectors - their client roster includes big consumer brands across retail, financial services, telecoms and utilities.
As the Senior CRM Communications Planner, you will be responsible for planning, measurement and optimisation of CRM communications. With a clear emphasis on email channels principally, but also extending this to support in broader, cross channel work too - e.g. looking at omni-channel communications with a few of their service based consumer clients.
This is very much a planning and strategy based role, rather than hands on delivery and execution of campaigns. The client is keen to see people who have been responsible for the development new relational/CRM customer journey based communications, leveraging behavioural and customer based data to understand the 'as is' and 'to be' of journey changes, always keeping one eye on the customer experience. Looking to achieve both commercial and business based objectives for the client, whilst also improving the customer experience too.
The agency itself is one of the bigger names in the business. Made up of a group of digital specialist agencies all brought together through M&A pieces over the years. Their consolidated solution is now much more rounded for end clients, since they've pooled knowledge and experience from each acquisition and strengthened their overall offering.
Their clients are principally made up of big consumer brands, and companies with large, diverse customer bases, offering those consumers a broad variety of service based and ecommerce solitions.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not apply today?
Role: Senior CRM Communications Planner
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 based on experience
Benefits: Pension, healthcare, life assurance
- Digital CRM experience, with a clear emphasis on the planning side of things - creating customer journeys, with specific experience in email channel
- Experience can be established within agency or end client organisations - the agency is open to both
- Experience in consumer behavioural tracking and understanding
- Any experience working with/for telecoms, utilities, banking, retail clients doing the above
- Experience working with customer segmentations to apply the right message to the right customer and enhance personalisation
- Support the overall CRM strategies for clients, providing recommendations based on performance statistics and customer data to inform these
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.
- customer experience
- customer journey
- communications planning
- CRM planning