Senior CRM Analyst
After being named as the UK’s number 1 online retailer of the year Iceland Foods Ltd have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Analyst to join the innovative and fast paced Marketing team.
The aim of the CRM Analyst role is todeliver customer targeted campaigns that fit with the Customer targeting strategy embedded in the CRM Programme activity.
Working for Iceland entitles our employees to a very attractive benefits package which includes; free parking on site, subsidised Restaurant, subsidised Costa Coffee, discounted gym memberships, 10% discount in all Iceland stores, 20% discount from club individual restaurants and many other excellent benefits.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Make data selections that are focused on nurturing new customers, building loyalty, reducing churn and increasing the return from CRM activities
- Make recommendations on improved targeting and commercial outcomes based upon previous campaigns.
- Implement a test and control strategy in campaigns to ensure effective measurement of campaign outcomes and incremental sales as a result of targeting
- Ensure campaign delivery and execution is timely and on budget to deliver against core KPIs
- Make campaign data files available to all parties engaged to deliver communications in all channels, e.g. direct mail, email, sms.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the CRM programme, measuring targeting and segmentation strategies to increase conversion and drive sales.
- Delivery of all campaigns within agreed timescales to ensure the most effective customer communications programme
- Management of workloads to ensure all customer selections are made in the right time to ensure delivery through email, direct mail, sms or other channels
- Responsible for delivering the CRM Programme KPIs, forecasting, monitoring and reporting
- Using data insight to support campaign development and targeting, designing campaign segmentations and analysing campaign result
- Driving improvements to maximise efficiencies and return; e.g. data management, customer knowledge, campaign management process, customer communication journey, customer targeting, etc
- SQL and Excel skills
- Leading Campaign Management skills - TRM / Teradata experience is advantageous
- Experience of data manipulation and basic analysis using SAS an advantage
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and executing successful segmentation and targeting strategies
- KPI and reporting management, including dashboard development
- Exceptional analytical, visualisation and logical thinking skills; the ability to spot trends and opportunities in data; uses data to drive insight and can develop strategies and action plans from findings
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, database marketing and analytics platforms; as well as multi-channel campaign management platforms
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in direct response/CRM/loyalty marketing/Customer campaign management
- Experience of working in an online, retail environment or other customer-related sectors
- The ability to translate technical and data analysis, and articulate simply and concisely to colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority
- Creative thinker with a good ability to identify and implement opportunities
- Commercially astute and results driven
- Comfortable in working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi task
- Able to perform in a fast paced, highly pressurised environment
- High level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"