As a Senior Credit Risk Strategy Analyst, you will focus on strategy design and analysis relating to collections and recoveries risk strategies and insights.
The Client: A well-established, multinational banking and financial services company.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Development of measurable strategies for Collections and Recoveries which optimise the risk and reward performance through understanding of customer behaviours and impacts to key P&L lines.
- Assist with the delivery of collections and recoveries strategy guardrail performance for our delinquent and charged off populations.
- Analysing the relative success of the strategy suite and deliver strategy insight, recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- Assist with management and improvement of control environment. Proactively raise self-assessment issues and executing self-assessment of strategy programs to ensure they are delivering expected actions.
- Test, learn and rapid cycle re-forecasting of strategy financial performance.
- Partner as required with CRS&EA's internal stakeholders to deliver effective analytical environment that supports comprehensive strategy performance tracking and P&L re-forecasting.
- Partner with key stakeholders from across the business as required to develop and execute co-ordinated, robust, compliant and coherent treatment strategies.
- Be an authority on Collections & Recoveries Strategies and develop understanding of local regulation / guidelines.
- Experience in a collections & recoveries specific strategy role with detailed knowledge of credit card collections practices preferably with a leading bank or similar monoline provider.
- Understand the product P&L and risk reward dynamics of the portfolio
- Proactive in the ongoing assessment and management of strategy actions to deliver the credit risk appetite.
- SAS Enterprise Guide programming knowledge
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software with ability to build graphs, pivot tables, use mathematical and statistical functions and create concise presentation views to support insights
- Advanced Excel skills to access Cube data and aid presentation of analysis (not including VBA)
- Understanding of collections score inputs, bad definition and usage
- CRS&EA Knowledge - in particular leverages relationships in Credit, DWH function, Analytics team, Control, Scoring, Loss Forecasting