A major retail bank is currently looking for a Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Analyst with SAS/SQL skills to become part of their team and provide insight and analytics across a variety of different portfolios. Based in Central London they are seeking a SAS/SQL analyst with experience in retail finance who can work proactively to contribute to the team in line with the objectives of the overall portfolio. If you're looking for the next step in your career and want to work with a well-known company in a well-respected team, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will be involved in building front end application strategies to drive business forward using SAS. You will also be involved with building and maintaining P&L models and being heavily involved in Risk/Reward strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a Credit Risk analytical role in a Financial Services Environment
- Strong commercial SAS/SQL skills
- Strong academic background with at least a 2:1 in a highly numerate discipline
- You will have experience applying complex Credit Risk techniques in order to carry out analysis and provide insight and recommendations based on those findings
- You will have strong communication skills and an ability to present to stakeholders and non-technical audiences
- Graduates who have participated in an industrial placement may also be considered
If successful you can expect to earn up to £55,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button.
- Credit risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job