As the Senior Credit Risk Manager, you will address all credit risk within the business, developing and maintaining strategies to ensure that the decisions are profitable.
An established Financial Services business with a long history which has lead them to become a leader within their market.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Developing and maintaining risk management
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and improvement
- Overseeing the use of statistical models
- Establishing clear business objectives for each product
- Be responsible for the integrity of all information and analytical results produced
- Ensure the effective communication of analytics
- Undertake research and development of new analytic techniques
The ideal candidate for this Senior Credit Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Degree desirable
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Excel
- A track record of looking for ways to improve businesses and implement change
- Experience of developing yourself and others
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical problem solving skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job