Credit Risk Manager - Customer Strategies
Up to £90,000
A leading unsecured lender is seeking a Senior Manager to oversee a team responsible for the development and optimisation of Customer Strategies and Profitability as well as wider Life-cycle Strategies for one of their newer portfolios. You will need a strong background in Credit Risk or Pricing Analytics and have experience using data to define business strategies. You will also be managing stakeholder relationships as a key influencer within the group.
It's the chance to join an innovative company where you will have a big impact steering the direction and driving the growth of a growing portfolio without the red tape and formalities you'd expect at some of the other major lenders.
- Oversee a team responsible for portfolio performance and customer profitability strategies including underwriting, affordability, ECM, and back-end initiatives
- Play a leadership role in the strategic direction and operational running of the portfolio
- Influence key stakeholders and manage relationships with internal teams
- Leverage the use of data and analytics across the consumer lifecycle for this unsecured portfolio
- Manage portfolio credit policies and procedures
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1 in a numerate subject
- Proven Credit Risk Strategy experience for a leading FS or fintech company
- A well-developed understanding of quantitative analytical methods
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA preferable)
- Strong experience in data manipulation and analysis using SAS or SQL
- Experience leading teams of Strategic Analysts
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £90,000
- Competitive Benefits
- No red tape and an opportunity to make a genuine impact
HOW TO APPLY
Use the apply feature on this page!
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk, Credit Risk, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Manager, Strategic Decisions, Commercial, Insights, Data, Retail Banking, trends, Investigatory Analysis,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job