OPRA are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst on behalf of a global organisation based in Basildon. The successful candidate will perform all activities related to end to end Credit Risk Management life cycle with the objective of minimising Losses whilst maximising Company profitability. The role will be based at home initially until Spring next year.
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst may also be required to take responsibility for managing relationships with Third Parties in the local market and represent the Credit/Risk Manager in meetings & on calls as required.
Your role will focus on the following key activities:
- Analyse a variety of information and data contained in the merchant application, (e.g. balance sheet, profit & loss and cashflow statements, acquirer statements, credit bureau reports, web-site information incl. terms and conditions and consumer reviews).
- Calculate potential exposure using application data and Risk calculation model.
- Ensure adherence to agreed internal/external SLA’s and escalate any issue that may result in a breach of agreed Policy/SLA’s.
- Liaise with merchants, sales-agents, bank relationship managers and client-bank where necessary. Work in close collaboration with (onshore and predominately offshore teams) in the execution of credit review tasks.
- Produce management reporting packs (MI) as required - ensure integrity, reliability, and timeliness.
- Identify process improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency.
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to local legislation (legal and compliance impacts) and Credit Risk Policies Manual. Assist in identifying and document business processes and procedures. Assist in defining and putting in place controls to verify adherence of periodic review processes to the agreed policies/SLAs.
- Assist in managing project deliverables Assist in collating and obtaining financial / other commercial information in relation to the Periodic Review activity required to make an informed decision.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Must possess a sound understanding of the entire Credit Risk Management life cycle and have 3 years’ experience in at least two of the following areas: Underwriting fundamentals and assessing, analysing, and interpreting complicated financial information, Balance Sheet/Financial Statements.
- Understanding of Merchant/Acquirer Fraud.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC obligations.
- Strong business & commercial mindset with experience covering B2B & SME portfolios.
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- Capable of making sound judgements based on the weight of available data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'