Senior Credit Risk Analyst
£38,500 + Comprehensive Benefits
Would you like to join a top financial services company renowned for their career progression, comprehensive benefits, and who have been consistently acknowledged as one of the best companies to work for?
Our client is hiring for a Credit Risk Analyst to drive growth and limit risk for an industry leading retail lending portfolio. This is the chance to play a key role in the direction of a retail banking portfolio with one of the UK's most well respected lenders. It's an exciting and challenging opportunity for a technically skilled Credit Risk Analyst that will guarantee swift professional development.
- Use SAS and SQL daily to analyse a leading banking portfolio
- Devise, develop and implement data driven Credit Risk and Collections strategies to enhance portfolio performance
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
- Create MI reports and engage with stakeholders over insights into Credit Risk and Collections performance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a Strategic Analytics role is required
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desired, however, analytical experience within financial services or pricing Strategy will be considered
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
- Competitive Benefits
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Career Progression
- Exposure to full Credit life-cycle and wider commercial issues
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'