Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £37,800
A high street bank is seeking an Analyst with experience producing Provisions and Impairment forecasting to join their Credit Risk team. If you are a daily SAS user who enjoys ownership over projects where you will manage your own workload, but still be offered growth and development support this could be the role for you.
A leading challenger bank with relaxed but fast paced environment. The role will suit a self starter who likes the Analytical elements as well as the regulatory (IFRS9 etc). Sitting in a growing Credit Risk team but with daily interaction with senior leaders you will play a key role in Forecasting and Reporting on Provisioning and Impairment. There is responsibility and accountability, but still it's a collaborative environment where guidance and support is only ever a breadth away.
- Produce Provision and Impairment forecasts for quarterlies, budgets etc
- Compile and produce management reports with relation to Provisions and Impairment Forecasts
- Deep dive into Forecasting numbers and perform trend analysis to understand the Impairment and Provisioning data and produce insights on same
- Communicate analysis and findings with senior management and internal teams
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in a numerate discipline from an accredited University
- Experience working in an analytical role in a Credit Risk or related financial function
- Experience using SAS nad SQL (or similar) on a daily basis
- Knowledge of accounting standards such as IAS and IFRS with respect to provisioning and impairments
- Up to £37,800
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No red tape environment with freedom to own projects from start to finish
- Growing company with huge progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the apply feature on this page!!
Credit Risk Analytics, Capital and Impairment, Provisions, Reporting, Forecasting, SAS, SQL, Excel, IFRS9, IAS, IFRS, Accounting, Collections, Loss Forecasting, Cash Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"