Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client a global bank is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join their team based in Birmingham.
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst you will:
- Analyse, interpret / model data from a variety of sources to provide analytical solutions to complex business problems.
- Deliver complex and, or basic objectives simultaneously, using own initiative to the benefit of all relevant parties, whilst also taking on and delivering additional ad-hoc objectives as required.
- Identify solutions to emerging risk issues, changing priorities, project completion issues and areas of conflict.
- Challenging established policy and procedures, where appropriate and suggesting alternatives.
- Maintaining compliance with regulatory and documentary requirements
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst will have worked for at least 2/3 years in an analytical environment, using SAS/SQL to analyse large data sets, preferably within financial services. The ideal candidate would have experience working with credit risk portfolios, but other experience can be considered. They will also have a numerical degree at 2:1 or above.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job