Senior Credit Risk Analyst
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst, you will work to ensure the effectiveness of credit scoring schemes and strategies.
The Client: A large, multi-channel retail business providing a wide range of products to around 1.5 million customers every year.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Develop, implement and monitor credit systems, scorecards, credit limit strategies, etc.
- Identify risks and improvement opportunities and make appropriate recommendations
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure that there is consistency between marketing and credit strategy
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain and develop new customer credit revenue forecasting models
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of application fraud prevention systems (Transact) and processes
The ideal candidate for this Senior Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Educated to at least degree level
- Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of SQL, SAS and similar analytical tools
- Experience in Consumer Credit Risk
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage projects
- Appreciation of credit legislation, e.g. Consumer Credit Act
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"