As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst, you will monitor and evaluate the existing decision making process, recommending and implementing necessary changes, as well as coaching and mentoring analysts within the team.
One of the UK’s largest online retailers, with multiple well-known brands, this highly successful business has been expanding and improving consistently throughout its extensive history. To continue their success, they are now looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join the team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Develop and maintain reporting, ensuring accuracy, communicating complex information and deciding on best analytical methods to lead business improvement
- Development, production, evaluation and monitoring of strategies and scorecard/decision systems
- Test and implementation of new systems modules and/or policy rules
- Act as role model and coach/mentor to team members, assisting with management and training of analysts
The ideal candidate for this Senior Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Good degree in a numerate discipline
- Experience of statistical analysis within business
- Knowledge of the Credit Life Cycle
- Computer, programming and Data Analysis tools - SAS, Excel, SQL, TRIAD, FIBDS, DSS, etc.
- Problem solving
- Commercial Awareness
- Coaching skills