Credit Risk Analyst - Fin-tech - Industry Leaders
Up to £48,000 + benefits + bonus
A fast-growing brand with a distinctive Fin-Tech feel is seeking a bright analyst with Credit Risk experience and a strong academic background that will grow with the company. If you're looking for a business that will offer you widespread exposure across various areas of FS, the opportunity to develop both technically and commercially and become a future leader - this role is truly an exciting chance to be part of an extremely well-respected business. This opportunity promises career progression and unrivalled learning opportunities that will guarantee a promising trajectory for a successful career in this space.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Credit Risk team, diving deep into analytics, investigatory projects and number crunching tasks. You'll be using SAS and SQL daily to provide strategic insight that will drive the business forward, all on the back of this analysis.
A varied role, you will act as an internal consultancy for the business, liaising with senior management and different business areas. This is the chance to become a well-rounded Lead Analyst with enviable technical and commercial skills. In the past, this role has been held by current industry leaders and as such is a great place to learn and grow a successful career in Credit Risk Analytics.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level from a respected University
- Strong commercial experience within an analytical role - driving strategy within either a credit risk, marketing or wider commercial role
- Strong technical skills having commercially utilised SAS, SQL or R on a daily basis
- Confident communicator, with demonstrable experience of having delivered insight and strategy to a variety of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Competitive Benefits
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Career Progression
- Exposure to full Credit lifecycle and wider commercial issues
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics