We are currently searching for an energetic Credit Controller who isn’t afraid of hitting the phones for our client in Old Street. They are a fast-growing telecoms company with big ambition and a hard-working team to get them there!
The Senior Credit Controller will report to the Credit Manager, and alongside their credit control duties will fill in for the Credit Manager when she isn’t there. This is a great step up role for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in credit control, looking for a bit more to get involved in!
- Responsible for meeting targets in monthly receivables and keeping bad debt to a minimum.
- Cash flow forecasting - weekly detailed forecast by every sales invoice for 8 weeks ahead, comparison to previous week and major movements.
- High volume of calls and emails chasing from debtors.
- Liaise with sales Account Managers regarding overdue/disputed accounts
- Disputes review on a weekly basis with escalation to account managers and directors as appropriate.
- Dealing with accounts that have gone into liquidation including liaising with administrators.
- Assessment of credit worthiness of potential and existing customers including determining credit limits and payment terms
- To create new client accounts and set up onto system
- Banking and cash allocation onto system when required
- Maintain Credit Card receipts - Reconciliation and allocation.
- Responsible for 7 day and final notice letters before action.
- Deal with many billing escalations
- Issue Credit and Debit Journals when required
CANDIDATE PROFILE / REQUIREMENTS
- Experience (desirable) with the following systems: Great Plains, CRM, Ability, Credit Safe
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- At least 2/3 years’ credit control experience
- Able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistence and tenacity, assertiveness without being aggressive, ability to build relationships with clients
- Good attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy. EslingKenny is a trading name of Abacus Recruitment Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 10344096.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'