Are you looking to join a growing and innovative Organisation?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic telecommunications firm based in the city of London who are looking to bring on board a credit controller to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a well communicated and experienced Individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation.
The role would suit a candidate who is looking to progress and has great communication skills.
As an overview you will be responsible for:-
- Meeting targets with monthly receivables
- Consistent communication with clients with chasing aged debt
- Be able to have exposure to cashflow and forecasting (Does not need previous experience but have an understanding)
- Make high volume of calls and emails to debtors
- Credit limit checks
- Setting up new clients onto the system
- Reconciling receipts and allocation
- Maintain notice letters and escalations
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role, or seeking to transfer their skills as a progressive step forwards into this post. The successful candidate will possess an excellent eye for detail, a can do attitude and a willingness to deliver key business objectives. In order to apply for this role you will need to ensure that you meet the below criteria:-
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in accounts payable and receivable
- Adaptable with the ambition to grow with the business in the role
- Microsoft package knowledge including Excel is essential
- VAT knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Can do attitude
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'