We are working with our client to recruit for a Senior Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Your new company
You will be working for a well-known, established organisation in their head office based in Swindon.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Production of monthly aged debtors analysis
- Leading credit control for all business units
- Building of customer relationships
- Processing customer payments via credit card
- Processing VAT refunds
- Contacting customers directly to retrieve
- Monthly forecasting of receipts for cash flow purposes
- Line management for one member of staff
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need :
- Proven experience of credit control
- Proven ability to manage a small team
- To be self-motivated, be able to work well under pressure and have a proactive can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum, plus other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'