Get on Board - Senior Credit Controller
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we continually have new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
This is a varied and critical role for an experienced credit controller with fantastic organisational skills. You will have full responsibility and accountability for our international accounts receivable function. You will also be in charge of the smooth running of our office’s facilities and supplies. Credit control experience essential. Part or fully qualified would be an advantage.
The Day Job
Provision of full financial support, leading on all client invoicing and sales ledger, ensuring all sales invoicing and related transactions are accurately recorded and adequate controls in place. To take the lead in managing amendments to payroll and effective liaison with our payroll provider. Managing the debtor and credit control process, escalating issues as appropriate, when payment terms are breached. Overseeing the office’s facilities and ensuring office supplies replenished.
- Raising and issuing of all invoices for service provision, setting up recurring invoice process as required, ensuring accurate details are recorded on highrise and updated on Sales Inventory Register.
- Provision of client statements where required
- Compiling and finalised all New Supplier Forms for all new clients as required
- Registration and setting up all third party invoicing systems
- Daily review of bank account verifying all new incoming payments
- Allocating payments received as appropriate
- Chasing overdue payments via phone and email, resolving any invoice queries
- Updating as required weekly Cash Sheet (money in/out)
- Updating monthly forecast sheet with invoicing and payment due dates, including new clients
Payroll & Expenses
- Ensure all amendments are incorporated into spreadsheet for payroll provider.
- Sign off payroll payments prior to final authorisation
- Processing expenses and credit card statements.
- Answering all accountant queries
- Finalising sales reconciliation and resolving queries
- Printing off bank statements and forward to accountants for records
Liaison with Commercial and Sales Teams (UK and USA)
- Checking updated regarding contract renewals on a daily basis or as required
- Ensuring all PO’s are in place to support invoicing process
- Ensuring that invoices are issued in a timely way
- Resolving any queries/late payments as appropriate
- Answering telephone as required
- Managing post and packages received, opening and distributing as appropriate
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders
- Managing company mobile contracts
- Liaison with Building’s Team as appropriate in regard to communal areas and entry passes
- Act as general point of contact for resolving office and administration issues
We want at a minimum…..
- Previous experience of at least 3 years working in a similar Credit Control role
- Computer Literate with intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Even better if…..
- You have experience in International Credit Control
- Part or fully qualified bookkeeper or equivalent qualification
- Excellent salary of £30-35K dependent on levels of experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Part time hours would be considered
- A contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so - what are you waiting for?
- Credit Control
- Office Manager
- Sales Ledger
- Customer Driven
- Payroll Services