As part of the operational finance function, the Senior Credit Controller will take a pro-active approach to cash collection, operational objectives, improving efficiency and minimizing overdue debt. This role is part of a credit control team for dynamic business and will also involve some aspects of responsibility for management of a team at a different site.
The key skillset for this Senior Credit Controller opportunity includes:
- Drive the delivery of operational objectives
- Manage a small team of credit controllers
- Take a proactive role in improving efficiency
- Ensure overdue debt and write-off is minimized in line with targets
- Improve speed of collection for the business
- Deliver financial results as outlined in KPI targets
- Complex query management and escalation point for sensitive cases
- The key skillset required for this Senior Credit Controller role includes:
- Experience within a financial operations function
- Studying or Qualified ICM would be advantageous
- Experience of financial reporting
- People management skills is desirable
- Experience of developing internal and external relationships
- For more information regarding this Senior Credit Controller role please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Senior Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job