An exciting job for a Senior Credit Controller, for a market leading client in Southampton, £24-26,000 + bens
Your new company
You will be working for a genuine market leader in their arena, working in a friendly, large credit team in their plush Southampton offices. You'll be part of a dynamic and diverse team, where there will be varied opportunities for personal growth and professional development in the future.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join their team. Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be one of the senior members of the team, working closely with your fellow team members playing an important role in maximising cash collection and minimising aged debt.
- Working with internal contacts and external clients to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Act as an internal escalation point for the Credit Controllers for unresolved queries and payment blockages, to help expedite resolution of complex queries and disputes
- Reconciling client's accounts, when disputes are raised.
- Contribute to collection targets and KPI's both individually and for the team.
- Accurately record all activity on the collections system, in a clear and informative manner to assist with business updates and reporting
- Contribute to project work streams and ongoing improvement initiatives within the Collections team
What you'll need to succeed
An enthusiastic and aspiring individual, you'll have experience within a credit control or collections environment and you'll enjoy working as part of a team whilst building relationships. A confident communicator, you'll know how to actively listen, interpret situations and use your problem solving skills to help you achieve optimal results. Positive and professional "can do" attitude.
What you'll get in return
Excellent working environment in plush offices, with onsite parking. There is extensive scope for career development within the team, or wider business. The benefits package includes competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), excellent pension scheme, and a suite of flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- credit control
- sales ledger
- dispute resolution
- accounts receivable
- query management