Are you looking for a new senior credit control/collections position based near Epsom?
Our client are established in their market and seen some growth over the last few years. They are looking for somebody with drive and persistence to join their team.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Achieve individual and team collections targets set by the Company on a monthly and annual basis
- Prioritise all debts within your allocated portfolio ensuring that both the age and value of the debt are taken into consideration
- Maintain a B2C and B2B ledger
- Ensure that recovery codes on debts within your portfolio reflect the correct collection activity
- Ensure that terminated debts are passed to Recoveries or resolved within the 60 day cycle
- Follow up all terminated debt with the customer to obtain settlement or a commitment to pay
- Follow up all terminated debt with the Producer to ensure insurance cover
- Ensure our interest in a claims settlement is noted and ultimately paid
- Ensure that claims are lodged with Insolvency and amended as required
- Update all computer and administration records accurately and within SLA's
- Respond to emails within SLA's
- Diaries to be addressed within SLA's
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with FCA/CCA/FLA
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Assist with other portfolios during holidays and sickness periods
- Any other reasonable duties and requested
The successful candidate will have worked in credit control/collections and be happy working on a consumer/commercial ledger.
Permanent full time role
£25,000 - £27,000PA