A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished, ambitious and highly motivated Senior Credit Controller to join a prestigious corporation in Walton-on-Thames.
The vacancy has been newly created due to business growth and sits within an established and cohesive team.
This is an exciting time to become affiliated with a rapidly expanding empire as it continues its dynamic growth.
£32-34k per annum + Benefits.
A well-known and globally recognised brand which is growing at an exponential rate. The company offers excellent opportunities for career progression and a comprehensive benefits package in addition to a competitive basic salary.
As a key member of the Accounts Receivable department, your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to maintain an orderly Sales Ledger, lead on collection of company debt, deputise for the Credit Control Manager and supervise two Credit Controllers. Further information is available upon request.
- At least 5 years’ credit control experience
- Experience of supervising or managing a team
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and compelling telephone technique
- Highly organised with good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business