Are you a credit controller with at least three years’ experience? Is it time to take the next step in your career, applying your skill set within an internationally recognised organisation? I am currently recruiting for an experienced credit controller within a multi-national technology organisation based in Central London. This is a perfect opportunity to develop your skills within credit control under the guidance of my client who has a number of years’ experience.
- To undertake effective collection and obtain earliest possible settlement accounts so as to improve cash flow and minimise bad debt exposure.
- Account Reconciliations
- Responsible for circa 500 Key Accounts
- Deal with customer enquiries and able to identify & manage the need for credit notes
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers whilst ensuring collection targets are met
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- Action and monitor all debtors
- Daily / Weekly analysis of all New Accounts open for investigations
- Monitoring credit alerts
- Sending statements & copy invoices where requested
- Ensure accounts on stop / hold are monitored and dealt with promptly
- Other ad-hoc duties
Your must have the following skills outlined below:
- System requirements - Excel (intermediate level - spreadsheets / formulas)
- Experience in low volume high value credit control
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- Customer focussed, the ability to understand the needs and priorities of our customers and the desire to deliver an outstanding service with a calm professional approach
- Must be flexible and open to meeting the company’s changing priorities when required
- Possess a positive attitude, with a high emphasis on building solid customer relationships, both internal and external.
- Successful candidate should be highly self-motivate
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Manner