I am currently recruiting for a Credit Control supervisor with previous supervisory/coordinating experience. The successful candidate must have proven capabilities in all areas of Credit Control and have the ability to guide and support other members on their team and a liase with the accounts recievable manager. This role is working within the Property sector and is fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate that has had experience in supervising a team. Property experience is not essential for this role but may be beneficial.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Efficiently managing the given ledger
- Producing reports in linme with business expectaions
- Working alongside the manager to achieve group targets
- Assisting with streamlining process
- Keen eye for detail
- Supervising and motivating a team of Credit Controllers
- Reporting to the Accounts Recievable Manager
- Excellent communication skills with a personable approach
- Intermediate - Advanced excel skills
The client requires someone that has delivered consistently, has previous experience n implementaion of credit control processes. A confident individual that is technically astute but has the ability to build relationships and motivate a team. If this appears to be an opportunity that you are excited by and have the relevant experience for please get in touch.