Senior Credit Control Supervisor/Coordinator
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Control supervisor with previous supervisory/coordinating experience. The successful candidate must have proven capabilities in all areas of Credit Control and have the ability to guide and support other members on their team and a liase with the accounts recievable manager. This role is working within the Property sector and is fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate that has had experience in supervising a team. Property experience is not essential for this role but may be beneficial.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Efficiently managing the given ledger
- Producing reports in linme with business expectaions
- Working alongside the manager to achieve group targets
- Assisting with streamlining process
- Keen eye for detail
- Supervising and motivating a team of Credit Controllers
- Reporting to the Accounts Recievable Manager
- Excellent communication skills with a personable approach
- Intermediate - Advanced excel skills
The client requires someone that has delivered consistently, has previous experience n implementaion of credit control processes. A confident individual that is technically astute but has the ability to build relationships and motivate a team. If this appears to be an opportunity that you are excited by and have the relevant experience for please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job