A fantastic global employer is urgently seeking an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to fill a newly vacant job.
The main purpose of this role will be to investigate and analyse credit applications to provide balanced, informed and reasoned commercial credit decisions based on company financials.
The successful candidate will already have significant credit underwriting experience, preferably working with asset-backed loans.
What will it entail?
• Accurate and timely processing of applications
• Analysis of complex credit applications
• Gathering and compiling data for the credit committee
• Negotiating with customers regarding credit deals
• Assisting with process improvements
• Providing guidance to less experienced Credit Analysts
• Supporting the Credit Team Leader
• Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Other ad hoc duties
What experience will I need?
• Experience within a similar role is crucial, including credit assessment and underwriting
• Strong analytical skills in relation to financial and company information
• Strong decision making skills
• An ability to work under pressure
• Good IT skills
What will I get?
• A challenging role within a global company
• A competitive salary and good pension
• On-site parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Childcare vouchers
If you have the experience outlined and would like to know more, please contact Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job