Senior Credit Administrator
Senior Credit Administrator -Banking 27,440-29,440K + allowances (£4000 London allowance and £1500 lunch allowance) + Benefits - Central London - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an award winning, and well respected Private Islamic Bank in located in Central London.
What does the role consist of?
Your key responsibilities will include (but will not be restricted to):
- Corporate and Overseas Mortgage
- Loan rollover & Re-pricings
- Corporate Loan and overseas mortgage drawdown
- Monitoring all elements of loan administration (charges, Service, fee's reconciliations etc)
- Act as processing agent and other related duties.
What will the succesfull candidate look like?
- 3-5 years experience in Credit Administration.
- Experience of using Temenos and Silverlake Core Banking Systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Good time Management and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Confidence and willingness to deal with all loan related tasks.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me, Anjelica Selis, on to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job